Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Everytime we touch

Cascada - Everytime we touch (original Video)





Everytime We touch - Cascada - Slow version



CASCADA ~ EVERYTIME WE TOUCH ~ WMA 07 ~ LIVE!!!!


Anime Mix-Everytime We Touch


Everytime We Touch! (DNAngel Music Video)


Everytime We Touch-Cloud and Tifa


Pon+Zi - everytime we touch

Everytime We Touch (slow) Romantic Video











  Em
           G           D             C
 I still hear yourvoice when you sleep next to me
 EmGD
 I still feel your touch in my dreams
 CGDEm
 Forgive me my weakness, but I don't know why
 CGD
 Without you It's hard to survive.
 CDEm
Cause everytime we touch I get this feeling
 CDEm
and everytime we kiss I swear I could fly
 CG
Can't you feel my heart beat fast
 DEm
I want this to last
 GD
 Need you by my side
 CDEm
Cause everytime we touch I feel the static
 CDEm
and everytime we kiss I reach for the sky
 CG
Can't you hear my heart beat so
 DEm
I can't let you go
 GD
 Want you in my life
 EmGDC
 Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky
 EmGD
 They wipe away tears that I cry
 CGDEm
 The good and the bad times we've been through them all
 CGD
 You make me rise when I fall
 CDEm
Cause everytime we touch I get this feeling
 CDEm
and everytime we kiss I swear I could fly
 CG
Can't you feel my heart beat fast
 DEm
I want this to last
 GD
 Need you by my side
 CDEm
Cause everytime we touch I feel the static
 CDEm
and everytime we kiss I reach for the sky
 CG
Can't you hear my heart beat so
 DEm
I can't let you go
 GD
 Want you in my life
 CDEm
Cause everytime we touch I get this feeling
 CDEm
and everytime we kiss I swear I could fly
 CG
Can't you feel my heart beat fast
 DEm
I want this to last
 GD
 Need you by my side
 CDEm
Cause everytime we touch I feel the static
 CDEm
and everytime we kiss I reach for the sky
 CG
Can't you hear my heart beat so
 DEm
I can't let you go
 GD
 Want you in my life


======================

in the scale of Dm


Dm
                   F                    C                     A#
 I still hear your voice when you sleep next to me
 DmFC
 I still feel your touch in my dreams
 A#FCDm
 Forgive me my weakness, but I don't know why
 A#FC
 Without you It's hard to survive.
 A#CDm
Cause everytime we touch I get this feeling
 A#CDm
and everytime we kiss I swear I could fly
 A#F
Can't you feel my heart beat fast
 CDm
I want this to last
 FC
 Need you by my side
 A#CDm
Cause everytime we touch I feel the static
 A#CDm
and everytime we kiss I reach for the sky
 A#F
Can't you hear my heart beat so
 CDm
I can't let you go
 FC
 Want you in my life
 DmFCA#
 Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky
 DmFC
 They wipe away tears that I cry
 A#FCDm
 The good and the bad times we've been through them all
 A#FC
 You make me rise when I fall
 A#CDm
Cause everytime we touch I get this feeling
 A#CDm
and everytime we kiss I swear I could fly
 A#F
Can't you feel my heart beat fast
 CDm
I want this to last
 FC
 Need you by my side
 A#CDm
Cause everytime we touch I feel the static
 A#CDm
and everytime we kiss I reach for the sky
 A#F
Can't you hear my heart beat so
 CDm
I can't let you go
 FC
 Want you in my life
 A#CDm
Cause everytime we touch I get this feeling
 A#CDm
and everytime we kiss I swear I could fly
 A#F
Can't you feel my heart beat fast
 CDm
I want this to last
 FC
 Need you by my side
 A#CDm
Cause everytime we touch I feel the static
 A#CDm
and everytime we kiss I reach for the sky
 A#F
Can't you hear my heart beat so
 CDm
I can't let you go
 FC
 Want you in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment